Recently we were able to sit down and take a look at some surprising data from Gallup.com regarding opinions on gun ownership, gun ownership restrictions, and general subjects pertaining to firearms. Personally I am surprised by some of the data, but we’ll see if you are.
1) Do you have a gun in your home?
2) Should handguns be available for authorized persons only?
3) Do you think having a gun in the house make it safer or more dangerous?
4) To what degree do the following factors influence mass shootings?
5) Why do you oppose the Senate expanding background checks for gun purchases?
Drop us a line in the comments, we’d love to hear your commentary on these poll results.