Quick And Easy AZ FFL Transfer In Chandler AZ
Arizona FFL and NFA Transfers
AZ Guns offers FFL Transfers
Our goal at AZ Guns is to be your first choice for firearms and firearm accessories; If you purchased a firearm from another dealer or need to transfer some firearms handed down to you through family or friends, we can help you take ownership.
Our firearm transfer policy is a tailored process that will have your item transferred to you in the fastest way possible. Take a few minutes to review our transfer policy and fees. We want to make your transfer as quick and painless as possible.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing. We will contact you as soon as your transfer is ready for you to pick up!
- All FFL Requests must be made by a valid FFL license holder
- Customer must fill out electronic Transfer form before firearm is shippedto AZ Guns
- Per our company’s policy we require that the transferring FFL must make contact requesting our FFL prior to shipping any firearms
- When transferring firearms to AZ Guns please include a copy of your FFL (or attach it below) along with an invoice
- Invoice should include customer information (name, phone number, order #) and firearm information (make, model, serial number and purchase date)
- If you have any questions please email or call us
$20 FFL Transfers ($17.50 for Law Enforcment, and Fire Fighters)
$50 NFA Transfers
To get started, simply fill out the form below, and we will contact you with the next steps.